Information We Collect
We may request personal information from you, and we will always explain why we need this information at the point of collection.
If you opt to establish direct communication with us, we may obtain supplementary details such as your username, mailing address, cell phone number, message, and any attached files.
When registering for an Account, we may ask for contact details such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect serves various purposes, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website.
- Improving and personalizing your experience on our website.
- Observing and analyzing your behavior on our website.
- Creating cutting-edge improvements to existing goods and services.
- Get in touch with you for customer support, updates, and promotions, either directly or through our partners.
- Sending you emails with relevant content.
- Finding and preventing fraud.
Like many other websites, ot-magazine employs log files to gather certain information. These files contain IP addresses, browser type, ISP, date/time stamp, referring/exit sites, and maybe clicks. Nevertheless, the data mentioned above is not associated with personally identifying information.Log files evaluate patterns, operate the site, and track user's movement, and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are utilized to store various types of information, such as the preferences of visitors and the specific pages they have viewed or visited. Cookies help optimize your browsing experience by customizing content based on your browser type and other information.
Advertisements on this and other websites are based on cookies (including Google's DART cookies) served by third-party providers, including Google. The DART cookie can be turned off by visiting the Google Privacy Centre.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
To learn more about the data practices of our advertising partners, please see their respective privacy policies:
Please be aware that we cannot access or alter the cookies used by outside advertising.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Your CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- Request a business's personal data categories and details.
- Request the deletion of personal data collected by a business.
- Opt-out of the sale of personal data.
If anyone desires to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, they are kindly requested to contact our organization. Upon receipt of such requests, we shall endeavor to respond within one month.
Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
We value your data protection rights and strive to uphold them. Every user is entitled to the following under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The right to access – Request copies of your data (a small fee may apply).
- The right to rectification – Request inaccurate information corrections or incomplete data completion.
- The right to erasure – Request the deletion of your data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – Request restrictions on processing your data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – Object to processing your personal data under certain conditions.
- Data portability - Transfer your acquired data to another organization or yourself under some conditions.
Please reach out to exercise any of these rights.
Our primary focus is on safeguarding youngsters during their utilization of the internet. Parental supervision is advised inorder to engage in the observation, active participation, and supervision of their children's online endeavors. The OT-Magazine website explicitly states that it does not intentionally gather Personal Identifiable Information from anyone under 13. If you think your child has disclosed such information on our website, kindly contact us without delay, and we will expeditiously eliminate it from our records.
Please be advised that the modifications will take effect immediately after being published.